Amazing Forex Robot Review! People are supplementing their income with this amazing forex robot
Anyone that has ever tried trading in the currency exchange and didn't know exactly what you were doing? It is a big pain in the butt! Especially when you are risking your own hard earned money! Well Keep Reading! I have found the best solution for everyone! This is an amazing forex robot that has been tested for 15 years, scrutinized by experts, shut down shady brokers, and many other positive things.
What can this forex robot do?
Well lets start out analyzing how most forex robots fail. They fail because they don't test enough, they don't make good analytical decisions, they are programmed wrong, they are just flat out scammy sometimes. Well after many hours of searching the internet I have come across a software that has been proven successful in all aspects.
Benefits of Using This Forex Robot
1. It has been back tested for 15 years
2. It can be ran on a simulation foreign exchange market that allows you to test everything before risking any money
3. Unlimited customer support and updates (very nice)
4. Proven to have 99.6% success every month which means you can start with a small amount and steadily gain every month
5. You don't need to know anything about the forex market, it's really easy to set up
6. It even trades bit coin currency! Grow your bitcoins
Watch the video Below
The "Proof" Amazing Forex Robot Proof
I will list 3 photos of proof that the software is working and then post a link to the forum where you can see for yourself that the software works!
- 11 years backtest
-14,088 total trades
-10,607% Net Profit
-0.32% draw down
The above photo shows a real time account, in order to see the current trade stats (as of March 2014) you have visit the site and click on the image it will open a new window and then you scroll to the bottom.. In summary, the account has gone from 10,000 to over 430,000 that is just WOW!
This is the chart over time for a 5100 dollar account as you can see it's gone above 18,000 easily with very small down spikes.