The Love Pack: Hobbes, Hershey, Cuyahoga and Timida
The Skinny on Our Pups:
- Breed: Hobbes: Choc Lab, Hershey: Airedale, Cuyahoga: Shep/Lab mix, Timida: Shep/ Lab Mix.
- Location: University Heights, OH.
- Age: Hobbes: 9, Hershey: 5, Cuyahoga: 3, Timida: 2
- Favorite Treat: Cheese and anything with peanut butter!
- Favorite Toy: Each other, bones, tennis balls, and their squeeky duck.
- Favorite Game: doggie wrestling and chasing each other!
On their second date, Matthew and Amanda introduced their dogs to each other and it was love at first sight! It happened at The Mutt Hutt's Howl-O-Ween Party back in 2010! Hobbes goes to work with Matthew and fetches sales orders that come in on the fax machine for treats! He is working on his therapy dog certification with Amanda. Hershey got her name because she loves to give kisses. She was a rescue saved from an abusive and neglectful situation before Matthew adopted her. Cuyahoga and Timida, while they look alike, are not related. They are however both former Secondhand Mutts. Cuyahoga was saved from a high kill shelter and is now a Canine Good Citizen. Timida was found as a stray puppy and has some special needs as she is very timid, hence her name. All four love each other tremendously and played a huge part in Matthew and Amanda getting married in 2012! Now the Love Pack likes to help out other dogs by welcoming in foster dogs when they can. As we say at home, all our children have paws!