(Earning Money Offers an Opportunity For Financial education)
- overtime 1 1/2 of regular pay
- $11.00 general minimum wage
- public holidays they should be paid at least 1 1/2 time their regular rate.
- Employers must provide a 30- minutes breaks for every 5 hours worked
- Meal breaks are unpaid
- Breaks are not count it as over time.
Health and Safety :-
- Right to know
- Right to refuse work
- Right to participate.
- Two weeks written notice or two weeks pay
- Employers must follow ESA
- Employee can't be fired for asking rights