Arlette's Music Memory List
this is my interputation
William saved money each day to get a guitar one day he save up a lot of money so he can get a guitar so he went to get one he was so happy he showed his father his dad got mad because he said that thing was a devil plaything his father said to go return it to the store and exchange it for a big dictionary. Each animal he heard sounded like a musical. William made his first song called Memphis Blues. He run away from the house but he didn’t tell her wife. He rented a room with a piano he work there. When William was 84 they have made a movie about his life but he was too ill and weak.
He was the first person to write down blues and publish. William love the church songs. When he lost his sight he could not see anything. He had publish St. Louis blues immediately he had earned over 4000 for his new song.
Why l like his songs is because when he lost his sight and he could not see but he was still delighted with the music.
- Born in Germany
- Created Orff instrument for elementary
- Found a school for Music and Movement
- His school was hit by a bomb World War ll - thankfully the school was closed at the time.
- Carmina Burana is his most popular composition.
- His father was a soldier and his mother, paula, was a pianist.
- Age 10 he wrote a story that was published in a children's magazine.
- Orff and Dorothee gunther (german gymnastic and dance teacher) found Gunther school for gymnastic,music and dance.