1. I ran the CoffeeShop action and turned on the Urban Layer. I added a texture on top of it.
2. I made it my own by adding light from my phone to make more of a contrast. I took this photo because the orange pot had good color and shape that allowed the light to have a good contrast.
3. I love the bokeh effect that appears on the reflection on the floor as well as from the lights. I also like the texture that gives it a grungy look.
4. If I could change anything, I would make the bokeh lights more above and around the bottle.
5. Micheala's side lit was my favorite because it looks super creepy, but it's really cool. I love the way Claire's eyes look.