1. When separating phrases that don't need to be there.
My pig, Jack, is lazy.
2. When linking two independent clause with a conjunction.
I want to go to Mexico, but it is too far.
3. When you're addressing someone in particular.
Josh fat, he is flying.
4. When making a list.
Peanut butter m & m's, Brussels sprouts, and fried.....anything
5. After introductory phrases or clause.
When we are done we, can we play?
6. When you have more than one adjective describing a noun.
The big, blue phone broke.
October 23, 2014
8. Ending of a letter
Have a nice day Jack ! Love, Jacob
9. Geographical location.