Top 10 Rules Of Internet Safety
By: Gavin M. Jones
1. Always ask permission from your parent/guardian before giving away information about you and your family.
2. Always tell your guardian about something that makes you not comfortable.
3. Don't ever respond to texts and/or messages that make you feel uneasy.
4. Never meet online friends you don't know in person without permission from a parent/guardian.
5. Don't ever share any photos of you with an anonymous person.
6. Only visit appropriate areas on the web.
7. Don't lie about your age to get onto social networking sites.
8. Ask for permission from a parent/guardian before you download anything.
9. Don't buy anything online without permission from a parent/guardian.
10.Don't post pictures/videos without a parent/guardian's permission.