Banjodoline, Virtual Banjo and Mandolin VSTi Plug-in Software by Syntheway
Banjodoline is a Virtual Banjo and Mandolin sample-based software, including a Banjolin, Octave Mandolin and Electric Mandolin fretted stringed instruments.
- Mode Selector to switch between fretted stringed instruments:
- Mandolin Tremolo (Tremolo Picking)
- Octave Mandolin
- Tremolo Octave Mandolin
- Electric Mandolin
- Multimode Filter. The use of values automatically computed by a multi-mode filter gives a wide range of interesting tones. Filter switch includes: LP (Low pass), HP (High pass), BP1 CSG (Band pass 1, constant skirt gain), BP2 C0PG (Band pass 2, constant 0db peak gain), Notch (Band-stop/Band-rejection) filters with adjustable Resonance and Cutoff Frequency range extends up to Nyquist. Gain Compensation option for LP, HP and BP1 filter types.
- ADSR envelope generator. Attack, Sustain, Decay and Release parameters and several modulation targets.
- Tremolo Section: Contains a LFO (Low Frequency Oscillator) with modulation depth, frequency and offset. This creates a kind of a “trembling” sound.
- Affordable price and user-friendly attitude are sure to attract many enthusiasts andmusicians.
- FULL MIDI Automation: Complete MIDI Continuous Controller. You can use this to automate parameter changes from a sequencer, or to control your synthesizers from an external MIDI control surface.
Banjodoline website: http://syntheway.com/Banjodoline.htm
The octave mandolin (US and Canada), termed the octave mandola in Britain and Ireland and mandola in continental Europe, is a fretted string instrument with four pairs of strings tuned in fifths, G, D, A, E (low to high), an octave below a mandolin.
The mandolin-banjo is a hybrid instrument, combining a banjo body with the neck and tuning of a mandolin and it has been independently invented in more than one country, being called banjolin and banjourine in English speaking countries, banjoline and bandoline in France, and the Cümbüş in Turkey.