Famouse Renaissance People
By Kenny Strobel
Timeline of William Shakespeare's life
- Born on April 23 1564.
- Married on November 28 1582.
- First child born in 1583.
- Had twins that were born 1585.
- 1590 he writes his first play called Henry Vi, part one.
- First production of Julies Cesar at globe theature(one of Shakespeare plays) in 1600.
- He dies on April 23 1616.
Accomplishments of William Shakespeare
- He could write for a Queen and then make it understandable for a peasant.
- He has timeless plays that are still around today and are very popular. For example Romeo and Juliet, and Hamlet.
- He published 154 sonnets.
- He had children and was married. That's a pretty great accomplishment.
- Considered the greatest dramistist of all time.
Timeline of Martin Luther's Life
- November 10th 1483 Martin Luther was born.
- 1497 attends school in Magdeberg.
- In 1505 when he almost got struck by a lightning bolt in a terrible thunderstorm it was so close he yelled as it struck the ground oh let me live and I'll become a monk.
- 1506 takes monastic vows.
- 1514 becomes priest of Wittenberg's City Church.
- 1521 excommunicated in Rome.
- He died on February 18th 1546.
Accomplishments of Martin Luther
- He translated the Bible from Latin to a German so everyone could understand it.
- He was the leader of the Protestant Reformation.
- Founder of Luternism.
- Published 95 Theses which told how bad the Catholic Church was.
- He taught that authority in the Church.
Leonardo da Vinci
Timeline of his life
- He was born on April 15 1452.
- In 1467 becomes apprentice to Andrea del Verrocchio.
- 1472 becomes part of of Florence painters Guild.
- 1473 his first drawing as far as we know.
- 1476 was arrested for apparently having a homosexual affair with a male model. Later was declared innocent.
- 1482 made a musical instrument made of silver.
- 1496 made notes of having a test flight with one of his flying machines. Recorded it as not successful.
- 1507 finished painting Mona Lisa.
- May 2nd 1519 he dies.
Accomplishments of Leonardo da Vinci
- He made a model of a parachute.
- He painted the Mona Lisa.
- He painted the Last Supper.
- He made a gun that was like a machine gun.
- Considered on of the greatest anatomists of all time. Anatomists means expert in anotomy.