City Web Map Project
sample by s moyal @ crossroads at mean email firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to one of the country's most delightful surprises. No longer the dirty steel town of old, Pittsburgh is now a true renaissance city. A city of modern cathedrals and Old World, neighborly charms, filled with high-tech companies, friendly faces, fun and adventure. Come and take a closer look!
Some facts on pittburgh is
City Population: 350,363
Allegheny County Population: 1,336,449
Median Family Income (1997): $38,200 (within city limits)
Unemployment Rate: 4.2%
Median Home Sale Price (1999): $53,438
Average High Temperature (July): 82.5° F
Average Low Temperature (January): 20.8° F
Also Known As (AKA): The 'Burgh
Area: 55.5 Square Miles
Rank: 13th Largest City in the Nation
Elevation: 1,223 Feet
Port: Pittsburgh is the nation's largest inland port, providing access to the extensive 9,000 mile U.S. inland waterway system.
Public Schools 92
links of interest
More Pittsburgh Facts
Elsewhere on the Web
- How Big is Pittsburgh? - Questions and Answers about Pittsburgh, Pennsylvan...
- Moving to Pittsburgh - Tips for New Pittsburgh Residents | Newcomer Resourc...
- Pittsburgh Technology Opportunites - From Robotics to Biotechnology
- Spotlight on Pittsburgh - Genealogy Research in the Steel City
- About Pittsburgh - What You Need to Know to Live in, Visit or Explore the C...