what is child abuse
questions that were asked to a parent
1. How do you think child abuse starts?
A. I think child abuse started by parents anger.
2. What can children do to stop the abuse?
A. By telling a adult or talk to a officer
3. What is the worse abuse of all to you for a child? and why?
A. sexual abuse because it can mess up the child for life.
4. Was your child ever abused?
A. No, but his friend was abused
5. Where can children go to get help?
A. police officer, and a close adult
If you know any child that is being abused you should call the child abuse hotline
Florida Abuse Hotline at 1-800-962-2873