- 1. •The type of setting is school
- The type of motion sensor being used is Lutron Maestro 6 amp single pole dual circuit occupancy sensing switch.
- When one person leaves a light on it cost the schools a lot more money
- That can lead to a higher electricity bill and a lot of wasted electricity
- 2. We will first formally present our idea to Mrs. Froese and get our idea of getting automatic lights installed approved
- Once we got our idea approved we would have a fundraiser. Our fundraiser would be that if you brought a certain amount of money you could wear pj's or dress up \
- Once the goal is reached which is $3,780 we will buy the automatic lights.
- We would have a handyman install the lights and our project would be complete.
- 3. •the censers are $ 70 each •
- •multiply it by 54 classroom
- •and we would need $ 3,780 in all
- •the handyman in $40 to $60 dollars an hour
- •Automatic lights will be very helpful,
- •it will save us time and work.
- •It will definatly be worth it. they are very beneficial because we can save energy in a useful way.
- •down below there are some pros and cons