POWER OF ATTORNEY
Sravika K. Soujanya G. Pragna G. Faba V. and Alishba D.
WHAT IS THE POWER OF ATTORNEY?
The power of attorney is the authority to act for another person in specified or all illegal or financial matters.
WHAT IS THE HEALTHCARE POWER OF ATTORNEY?
The appointment of a health care agent to make decisions when the principal becomes unable to make or communicate decisions.
DO YOU HAVE TO BE AN ATTORNEY TO HAVE POWER OF ATTORNEY?
No, you don't. You can download the form from the internet, go to the following site, and look it up for your state.
You do NOT need an attorney to do this. All you need is:
- Must be signed and dated by the Principal
- Must be signed and dated by the Agent
- Must be signed and dated by a Notary or Two Non-blood related Witnesses.
- All persons signing the form must be 18+ and of sound mind.
- All persons signing the form must be doing so at their own will, and not because of outside pressures.