Lesson 1 Vocaburaly
1. Decision making - is the process of making a choice or finding a solutions.
2. Values- are the beliefs and principles that guide the way a person lives .
3. Goal Setting - is the process of working toward something that you want to accomplish.
1. are the beliefs and principles that guide the way a person lives .
2.Step 1: State the situation. Step 2: List the Options. Step 3: Weigh the Possible Outcomes. Step 4: Considering Values. Step 5: Make a Decision and Act. Step 6: Evaluate Your Decision.
3. It provides a well-defined plan you can follow.
4. They both pave a road for you to have a successful life.
5. accomplish something or to complete something.