made of clear, brilliant glass
Mom was very proud of her crystal glass.
tough and strong
With sinewy hands, he carved the stone.
Strong and muscular
The piano mover had brawny arms.
The parson had a deep voice that was easily heard in the rear pews.
shaped by hammering
The fence was wrought iron.
upper legs or hips of an animal
The dog sat back on it's haunches
- No because the dog is using it's haunches to run.
- Yes because brawny means muscular.
- You would have sinewy hands by having tough and strong hands.
- Yes because glass and crystal break.
- Yes because a parson is a minister
- Yes because wrought means shaped by hammering.