Sing Me a Song: Brown Eyed Girl
1. I used boost and define and sharpen. I also edited the color of the eyes to make them look more bright. I used these because I like those actions because they make the pictures more clear and pop.
2. I made it my own by using the song I chose. When I was little I literally thought that they wrote this song about me, and it was my favorite song for that fact.
3. I thought that it was hard to make brown eyes look cool because it is such a plain color. I wish I could have made the eyes more interesting.
4. I like how big the eyes are, and how they are the main focus of the picture.
5. I like Sadie's JUMP picture the best because I think it is so cute and funny.