3D Drum Set
What is it?
- My project is a 3D model of a drum set that is hooked up to a makey makey.
- I made something that makes sounds in Scratch.
Why did you make it?
- I made it because I've always wanted to combine all the things I were good at in the DHF program.
- I wanted to see if I could make a drum set in Tinkercad.
What challenges did you face?
- I had a really hard time with scaling the drums in Tinkercad
- Moving through the project, I found that I had a lot of wires and obstacals to move around.
How did you overcome any problems?
- The solution was to have patience and be slow with scaling shapes in Tinkercad.
- I was able to find a workaround by having people help me.
What did you like/dislike about the project?
- I really liked that I was creative with my materials.
- I didn't like that I had to make seven drum set parts in tinkercad and 3D print them out seperately
What would you do differently?
- If I did this again, I would choose something more interactive.
- Next project, I would make something that to me is more fun