Digital Citizenship Parent Guide
Digital literacy is about being able to use digital tools to benefit yourself and other around you. Parents and teachers need to be ensure they are keeping in noticed what kind of communaction thye would have with parents.
- Kids need guidance in this area just like they need help learning to tie their shoes, make a sandwich, or write a term paper.
- No matter what the future has in store, we need to prepare ourselves and our kids with the life skills that the technology has critical thinking, kindness, and responsibility.
- Knowing the basic skill of a computer can help you and your family to know. Also helping those with special needs.
Digital access is full electronic participation in society. What is your level of access around you're community should we have more or less ways to get hold of the internet.
- Parents well, this is a serious topic that talks about how many people actually have access to technology and educational resources within technology.
- PLEASE! Make sure your children don't take advantage of technology at times because their has been a major issue for countries that will think technology can be expensive.
- PLEASE! Explain to your children that it has been a problem not everyone have digital access around the world. Everyone should have digital access, as it is a quick, easy way to study or find out about what you want. Countries, especially in Southern Asia or West Africa are facing these complications.
Digital health and wellness
Digital Health & Wellness is keeping teenagers away from danger of physical harm. Many problems can be caused to electronic devices. Teenagers need to be aware of the risks of spending hours online. It is true that teenagers are informed of the digital life and how to keep healthy and safe.
As the world today has such a digital importance and more impact on the internet is high, we need to make sure that people know and understand the damage and risks that can occur.
With the understanding of digital health and wellness and digital safety, you are under the major risk of being in danger.
- Well parent please try to tell your children or any family member the way they sit it depends how they feel or are enjoy the internet
- Sitting in a mannerly way is the correct way.
- When siting down have the computer eye to eye ,not leaning forward or back.
- Make it the way it will be, for you to feel good.
- May the the chair you size.
Digital Law deals with society’s behavior with using technology. On the internet, people get in trouble by the law or by their schools by doing the wrong thing online. Some examples of what digital law deals with are plagiarism, illegal downloading of music, hacking and creating worms or viruses. This is why you should understand thing that are free and not right online at times.
- OKAY!Their is many way that your children can do that you wouldn't know of. but please make sure they don't copyright other things.
- In any way stay aware of where they log on and what they used.
- If they decide to copyright will go to jail but then also pay.
- I will tell you that please be careful with anything that can be great use but need to ask for premission to use.
Is defined as the electronic selling and buying of goods however it goes further than that, nowadays technology is having a tremendous influence in our lives we are having to deal with the fact that a large share of shopping online is being done electronically. The Internet now gives us the opportunity to purchase a wide variety of products, as toys, clothes, cars, food, etc yet this faces a problem as illegal goods are being sold as well not good to do at times.
- PARENT! Will know they is many things bough online,but could ask for personal info.
- Please make you dont gave away any info on because it can lead to anything.
- People can steal you idenity and hacked anything.
Digital security is the protection of your digital identity - the network or Internet will be find your physical identity. Digital security includes the tools you use to secure your identity, and technology in the online and mobile world.So be careful how you put yourself out there.
- Protecting identity and access
- Mobile Financial Services
- Machine-to-Machine will try to connect with anything you wil own in any way.
Digital communication is any type of information sent digitally. For example, electronic mail (email) is a form of digital communication.
Is a basic set of rules you should follow in order to make the internet better for others, and better for you.
- It's just as important to treat people with respect online as it is in real life.
- When you instant message, chat, or email someone over the Internet, they can't see your face to tell if you're teasing them or saying something in a form way.
- Just simply treat other how you want to be treated. This includes hacking others computer, downloading illegally, and using bad language on the Internet.
digital rights and responsiblity
The definition of digital rights and responsibilities is having the right and freedom to use all types of digital technology while using the technology in an acceptable and in any good manner. As a user of digital technology, you also have the right to privacy and the freedom of personal expression.