Consumer Bill of Rights
- Consumers have the right to safe product---one that will not harm their health or lives.
- Consumers have the right to be informed for protection against fraudulent, deceitful, or grossly misleading information and to be given the facts needed to make informed choices.
- Consumers have the right to choose---to have available a variety of products and services at competitive prices.
- Consumers have the right to be heard---the guarantee that consumer interests will be listened to when laws are being written.
- Consumers have the right to redress--- the ability to obtain from the manufacturers adequate payment if heir product causes financial or physical damage.