Editing and Uploading
Now that you have your different types of shots, you're ready to label and turn them in in iMovie! Here's what you do:
- Watch dis' awesome video which shows you how to get photos or videos into iPhoto. (Note: The video talks about "pictures" but it's the exact same process for movie clips...)
- Get your video clips into iPhoto.
- Watch dis' awesome video which shows you how to import your clips into iMovie, split your clips, and add titles.
- Create a film that has labeled (using titles) examples of each of the following types of shots: close up, tilt or pan, rule of 180 degrees.
- Turn in your film in Edmodo. Write the names of your teammates who helped you in the extra info area.
- High-five all your teammates and give yourself a pat on the back. :)