Day 119 - March 20
How does our interaction with the community affect who we are?
Today, a RED STOPLIGHT DAY, we
- Acted out a few of the romantic scenes from Shakespeare.
- Used this link to show what we understood of Twelfth Night Act II
- Read Twelfth Night, choosing either the left pages or right pages or both.
- Use either Sparknotes or Shakespeare Navigators to help you out.
- Read the Radio Play Project Rubric.
- Listen to a sample radio play.
- Prepare your radio play plan.
- Fill out the notes on the Twelfth Night character chart.
- Guess at the meaning of the Twelfth Night romance scenes.