Frederick Douglass Final Project
Multimedia Final Project Checklist
For your final for our Frederick Douglass unit, you will be presenting the six quotes that best answer your Big Question to the class using Keynote. You will be graded on your demonstration of understanding context, correct use of language, completeness, neatness and creativity.
Your project must include the following:
- The title of the book: The Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass: An American Slave
- Your Big Question
- An image related to your Big Question
Quote Sets 2-7 (you may use multiple slides for each quote set):
- Each quote page should include one quote, with MLA citation using author’s last name and page number. Example: (Douglass 77).
- Introduce the quote. Give the context. In other words, tell what happened in the book before and when this quote appears. Provide background.
- Paraphrase the quote, or put it in your own words.
- Connect each quote to your big question. Explain why your quote is important and how it helps you answer your question.
- All quote pages should include an image related to the quote.
- Final thoughts
- Summarize how your quotes answer your Big Question
- MLA Heading that includes:
- Your first and last name
- Teacher’s name
Total points: 100
Presentations will begin on Tuesday, March 24, 2015