Create visual images for a wide range of creative, technical, and documentary purpose.
- Work to a brief set by a client or employer.
- Works with clients to discuss the image they require.
- Carries out research and preparation for shoot.
- Works in different places for right setting for image.
- To be a photographer you need to be able to work technical equipment such as cameras, lighting, lenses and a specialist software.
- They need to be able to Manage the processing and use of the image, fix technical errors, check for quality and meet clients demand.
- Be able to digitally enhance, filter, and crop pictures.
- Needs to be at least a high school graduate.
- People skills.
- Work a camera.
- Be able to fulfill the clients need with no question.
- Needs to be an artistic, kind person who works good with people.