- Multiculturalism- Evolution of Culture diversity within a jurisdiction, introduced by the selected policies and institutionalized by its settlement policies.
- Constitutional Monarchy- A type of Government where a King, Queen or Monarch rule and that also has a Constitution.
- Separatists- People who want the province of Quebec to become is owns separate Country.
- Bilingual- People who can speak two different Languages.
- Pierre Trudeau- Led an effort to create a Charter of Rights and Freedoms to the Canadian Constitution.
- Refugees- People who flee a country because of war, Disaster or persecution of the law.
- First Nation- Descendants of the original settles from any country.