Alyssa's Financial Portfolio
(1) When I interviewed my parents I learned that money plays a big roll in our lives.
(2) For my career I chose to be a doctor because I want to help people and be successful in life.
(3) My career affected how much money I was able to spend on expenses and housing choises.
(4) My spreadsheet was balanced because I had about $2,000 left after I caculated my expenses.
(5) I did not spend more than I had so my balance would not go negitive.
(6) At first I thought money was just to throw around but, not any more.
(7) I think this will let me know what adult hood is like. Trust me its tough.;)