Internet Safety for kids
By: Thalia Tolentino
Make sure your safe on the internet you never know who is on the other side
- Because if you aren't careful sometimes people share personal info that others shouldn't know and they might hold your secrets against you.
- They could ask to meet you and if you do then make sure you don't go alone cause if you go alone then they might steal you or take your belongings.
- They also could also Catfish you ( make a fake profile and be someone else. )
- Keep your identity safe just to make sure no one tries to find things that is not their information.
- Make sure when you sign up you give your parent/guardian your password for safety.
picture from- http://facs.pppst.com/internet.html