Create a Simple & Unique Photo Frame
- Wood photo frame
- Patterned scrapbook paper
- Paint Brush
- Craft paint
- Circle or oval template (optional)
1. Paint your wood frame with color of your choice.
2. Trace the shape of the photo frame opening onto your patterned scrapbook paper.
3. Cut out the shape and trace a smaller oval or circle within the shape - leaving at least a 2 inch boarder.
4. Cut out the smaller shape and place your scrapbook paper shape and photo inside the frame.
5. Hang it and enjoy!