By Ryan Schell
- Population is 3.5 million
- The Capital is Panama city
- The currency is Balboa
- Surrounding countries are Costa Rica and Columbia
- Official Language is spanish
- que sopa? and to cul are a native expresions (they mean whats up and all good)
3 Famous places are
- San Blas Islands are a place were the Kuna live and for a nominal fee have exclusive use of the island for a day.
- Coilba national marine park is a place on the biggest island in all of central america and has more then 800 species of marine life.
- Sendero Los Quetzales is one of panamas most beautiful trails.it is a 5 mile trail and ends in the mountains of Boquete.
Food and Drink
Food:Hojaldras:Donuts with sugar
Tortillas:pancakes topped with eggs,cheese and beans
Chincas:juice with added water
Chicheme:corn based drink with sugar,cinnamon and water
Climate and Geography
Climate:tropical weather with hot humid and cloudy.there are rainy (May to January) and dry seasons (January to May).
Geography:Panama has lots of forests and mountains