Magna Carta Exploration
1. The people of England shall never lose the rights established in this document and will have freedom.
- The ninth amendment of the Constitution states that no man shall be denied their rights or have their rights taken from them.
39. Free men will not be imprisoned or deprived of their rights without a lawful trial.
- The fourth amendment of the Constitution states that no man will be searched or stripped of his possessions without a warrant.
40. Citizens are allowed a free and quick trial.
-The fifth/sixth amendment of the Constitution states the Americans are guaranteed a quick and fair trial.
41. All foreigners will be allowed to enter England without interference with their business unless they are from a country that is at war with England.
- Section 9 of the Constitution states that any person that the states permit to enter the country will not be prohibited by the congress.
42. Citizens may leave the country and return unharmed except in times of war.
- Article 4 of the Constitution states the citizens are allowed freedom of movement in and out of the US.
60. All men should be treated equal and be granted the same rights, no matter their social or economic standing.
- The Declaration of Independence states that "all men are created equal" with "certain unalienable Rights" such as "Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness".
63. The signatures on the Magna Carta verify the Lords' and King's support of the legislation.
-Article seven of the Constitution states that these men signed the Constitution as a testament of their support of it's laws and doctrines.