Biography Project for Mrs. Hemry's 8th grade Language Arts class
made by King Brendan I 3rd Hr.
Johnny Depp was born June 9th, 1963 in Owensboro KY.
Significant events in Johnny's Life.
- Johnny Moved to Florida and Was homeless at age 7.
- His parents divorced while he was in high school.
- Johnny was close friends with Nicolas Cage, Nephew of Francis Ford Coppola.
Johnny grew up in Owensbor KY. when he was 7 his family moved to Miramar FL, but struggled greatly with unemployment, poverty, and homelessness. Johnny's split while he was in high school. Johnny was always busy being a musician and hanging around with the "bad crowd" so he never finished high school.
People who influenced Johnny's life
- Betty sue, his mom was always and inspiration to Johnny, he has a tattoo of her name on his arm.
- Johnny's half siblings Dan and Christy always supported everything he has done.
- His uncle who was a preacher taught him all of his performance techniques
Unique facts about Johnny
- His personal hero was Evel Knieval
- He was a musician and kiss was his favorite band
- His first film was nightmare on elm street
- When he was in Edward Scissor Hands he punctured an actor.
- He got a lead role in 21 jump street
- He got a role in the movie Platoon
- He was in the original Nightmare on Elm street.
The Theme Of Johnny's Life
It's not where you come from its where you go to.
Johnny's Words Of Advice And What He Taught Me
Johnny taught me that no matter what the past has done to you never let you hold you back.