By Alessandra Banta
- Schizophrenia is a long term mental illness. It breaks down the relationship in thought, emotion, and behavior.
- About 51 million people suffer from schizophrenia illness.
- Symptoms include, but are not limited to; Hallucinations, abnormal behavior, and disorganized thinking.
- Medications can help some of the symptoms of schizophrenia.
- Talking to your doctor is the best way to get help for this, and any kind, of illness.
- Talking to your doctor, and doing research can help you better understand this disease.