There Delicious By:Hannah Cummings
1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour 1/2 teaspoon salt 1 tablespoon baking powder
1 1/4 teaspoons white sugar 1 egg 1 cup milk 1/2 tablespoon butter, melted
1/2 cup frozen blueberries, thawed
- In a large bowl, sift together flour, salt, baking powder and sugar. In a small bowl, beat together egg and milk. Stir milk and egg into flour mixture. Mix in the butter and fold in the blueberries. Set aside for 1 hour.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot.
That's all there is to it!
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 (16.5 ounce) packageDuncan Hines Devil’s Food Cake Mix
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 2 cups marshmallow fluff
- 2 (16 ounce) cans Duncan Hines Frosting Creations Frosting Starter
- 2 (3 gram) packets Duncan Hines Frosting Creations Chocolatey Marshmallow Flavour Mix
- 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- 24 mini-marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place cupcake liners in muffin pans.
- Mix 1 cup of graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, sugar and salt in small bowl.
- Place 2 tsp. of the graham cracker mixture in bottom of each cupcake liner. Use bottom of small juice glass to pack and flatten graham crust in liners.
- Bake for 5 to 7 minutes until graham cracker layer is golden. Let cool.
- Meanwhile, prepare cake batter as directed on package. Scoop cake batter on top of graham cracker crust, filling cupcake liner no more than two-thirds full.
- Bake for 18 to 22 minutes or until toothpick inserted into cupcakes comes out clean.
- Let cupcakes cool for 5 minutes, then turn out of pans to finish cooling.
- Cut a cone-shaped piece from middle of cupcake. Do not cut through graham cracker layer.
- Put marshmallow fluff in a piping bag or plastic bag with the corner cut off and squeeze fluff into hollow of cupcake.
- Pour 1 packet of Duncan Hines Frosting Creations Chocolatey Marshmallow Flavour Mix into 1 can of Duncan Hines Frosting Creations Frosting Starter. Stir until evenly blended. Repeat with second can and packet.
- Frost cupcakes with the Chocolatey Marshmallow frosting you just created.
- Sprinkle tops of cupcakes with extra graham cracker crumbs and garnish with a mini-marshmallow.
RED VELVET CAKE
- 1 package Duncan Hines Red Velvet Premium Cake Mix
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (16 ounce) containerDuncan Hines Creamy Home-Style Cream Cheese Frosting
- Sprinkles or additional garnishes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F for metal or glass pans, 325 degrees F for dark or coated pans. Grease sides and bottom of each pan with shortening. Flour lightly. (Use baking cups for cupcakes).
- Blend dry mix, water, oil and eggs in large bowl at low speed until moistened (about 30 seconds). Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes. Pour batter in pans and bake immediately.
- Bake in a 13 x 9-inch pan for 35-38 minutes. Add 3-5 minutes to bake time for dark or coated pans. Cake is done when toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on wire rack for 15 minutes. Cool completely before frosting.
- Garnish, and enjoy!