ILS Valentine's Day Celebration
- The ILS Valentine's project was held on February 13th, from 8:00 am until 10:00 am
- Students from the University of Central Arkansas Communications Department participated in the Independent Living Services Valentine's Day festivities.
- UCA students brought goody bags of Valentine's Day candy and toiletries.
- This was held at the Independent Living Services facility at 615 East Robins Street, Conway, AR, 72032.
- These students volunteered to share the love and give ILS members an opportunity to have fun and celebrate together as a community.
"I love Valentine's Day with these people! It is always nice to meet new people and everyone is so nice! I like making new friends." -Dean
I love the hearts, and getting to meet people like you all, and have a lovely Valentine's Day! It gives you that Valentine's Day feeling and helps you enjoy life." -Cecil
Phone Number: 501-327-5234