Calvin Olbricht ~ 21st century
1. Don’t type in all CAPITALS, it is considered rude.
2. Answer what has been asked to be respectful.
3. Try to be as brief as possible, long texts are irritating.
4. Use appropriate language, you never know who's listening.
5. Use correct grammar, capitalization, and punctuation so you're not misunderstood.
6. Don’t send emails or texts when you’re mad, you're not thinking clearly and could hurt someones feelings.
7. Don’t send chain letters, they are very annoying.
8. Read the email before you send it, you might've made a mistake.
9. Don’t copy a message or attachment without permission it could be private.
10. Include a greeting to show you are respectful.