RESEARCH DAY 3
RESEARCH, DAY 3!!!!!!!!
- Explore this site about the Northwest Tree Octopus for five minutes. Take two minutes to comment on some cool new fact you learned! (In Edmodo)
- Check out the quick presentation about reliable/unreliable resources… We’ll go over it together.
- Take the quick quiz to check your knowledge! (In Edmodo)
IF YOU COMPLETE THE ABOVE, YOU'RE READY TO MOVE ON TO MISSION 4!!! :)
Plz do the following:
- Watch this video about NYPL resources.
- After you watch the video, feel free to review this presentation if needed.
- Explore the teaching tools website from the video and Biblioboards (remember to use a filter.)
- Gather your sources using this note-taking template or a note-taking template of your own.
- Directions on how to hyperlink are in the template.
- There’s also a hyperlink to this "how to video" in the template.
- ***You can use whatever template you want, as long as you include hyperlinks to 3 sources! :)
Turn in your note-taking template WITH AT LEAST 3 SOURCES to Edmodo.