LANGUAGE AND COMMUNICATION OF ASIA
Language and Communication
Definition : the method of human communication, either spoken or written, consisting of the use of words in a structured and conventional wayof connection between people or places, in particular.
- "Language and Communication Studies - University of East Anglia (UEA)."YouTube. YouTube, 13 Feb. 2014. Web. 09 Jan. 2015.
This Is important to Asian literature because people communicate in so many different ways and languages in Asia. It how they communicate towards eachother . ( just like americans comunicate by English and Side language ).
Asian Literature can be challenging because there are so many other countrys in Asia . So when people migrate to different countries it can be Hard because people have different cultures and restrictions in other countries . So people have an confusion about following their tradition or follow the tradition in the country they migrated to.
In Muslim religon they worship their god Five times a day !
- God ordered Muslims to pray at five set times of day:
- Salat al-fajr: dawn, before sunrise.
- Salat al-zuhr: midday, after the sun passes its highest.
- Salat al-'asr: the late part of the afternoon.
- Salat al-maghrib: just after sunset.
- Salat al-'isha: between sunset and midnight.
- "Religions." BBC News. BBC, 9 Aug. 2009. Web. 06 Jan. 2015"