PLEASE REGISTER AS A CONSIGNOR BEFORE TAGGING YOUR ITEMS
1. Click on the begin tagging button when you are ready to tag your items. (This button is found on the home page.) All tagging will be done online.
2. When tagging please include the brand name and a good description of the time. This helps if a tag becomes separated from the item.
3. Please try to use wire hangers. Make sure your items are on hangers before arriving for drop-off.
4. Pin tags to the inside label of garments. We recommend safety pins. Please do not use straight pins or tape to secure tags to garments. However, you may use tape on items such as books, toys, furniture, etc. as long as it does not damage the item.
5. Please hang pants, shorts, skirts, etc. Pin the waistline to the hanger. No not fold them over the hanger. If the garment will easily fall off the hanger please pin it to the hanger.
6. Tags must be printed on heavy light colored or white cardstock paper. This can be found at Walmart, Target, or any office supply store. Tags printed on regular paper will not be accepted.
7. For non-clothing items please secure the tag with clear packing tape. Please do not cover the barcode with the tape.