5 ways to use Tackk this summer
Hot dog, it's summer! We're just as excited as you are to enjoy quality time with family and friends. While we know you're on summer vacation, we also know that you're hard at work prepping for next school year. And we want to help. We have BTS planning in the works, but until then, here are five ways to use Tackk this summer:
- Organize summer/BTS to-do lists. Use #tags to organize even better.
- Upload photos to create memory Tackks from the past school year.
- Document ideas for classroom decor, field trips or school year events.
- Going to an awesome EdTech conference? Tackk about it, then share on social.
- Capture thoughts and Tackk about hot edu topics.
- Tease your website with intriguing photos/video/GIFs (use our built-in search).
Collaboration using Tackk Stream
- Start a conversation by activating Tackk Stream on any Tackk.
- Get feedback or ideas on BTS plans from fellow teachers or district members.
- Add Stream collaboration to any student assignment or project.
Tackk Outside of the Classroom
Tackk has great uses in the classroom but it can also be used outside of the classroom. Spend some time with Tackk in your personal life over the summer, documenting personal projects, showing off your vacation destinations, sharing recipes and more - anything that you think is Tackk-worthy. You might even happen upon a new use for Tackk that you can put to use in your classroom.
Don't forget to tweet your Tackks to us so we can feature them!