By: Sadie Smith
5 tips on email etiquette-
1. Keep it brief and avoid long sentences because no one wants to open an e-mail and have it be extra long.
2. Say who it is with your first and last name so the person receiving it can know who it is coming from.
3. Do not write in all CAPITOLS because people take it as screaming or yelling and consider it to be rude.
4. make sure to use CUPS (capitalization, usage, punctuation, and spelling)this is because it looks more professional and someone would be more willing to read it.
5. Do not forward chain letters to people because they are annoying and carry viruses.