Email Etiquette Ms.Johansen October 2, 2013
1. Be concise and to the point, Make sure its short because people don't want to read a long email.
2. Answer all questions, pre-empt further questions because its rude to not answer peoples questions.
3. Use proper spelling, grammar and punctuation because abbreviatied words that aren't supposed to be short are not smart.
4. Don't send a demanding email its rude and shows you are very bad
5. Don't use negative language because negative language is not nice to use.