By: Brandon Ellerby
Name: Biggie Smalls/Notorious B.I.G
He was killed on March 9, 1997, in Los Angeles, California, at 12:46 a.m.
1. His real name was: Christopher George Letore Wallace
2. He dropped out of high school at age 17.
3. He decided to be a crack dealer after dropping out.
4. Sean Combs (Puff Daddy/P Diddy) signed him to his record label.
5. His first album was called, "Ready To Die."
He was born in Brooklyn, New York. That's how he got one of his nicknames, "The King Of New York."
Biggie was killed after leaving an award show in LA. While he was at a stoplight a guy in a black Impala shot Biggie four time through Biggies, green Chevy Suburban.
The killing affected rapping history, because six months earlier one of the biggest names in rap; Tupac Shakur was shot dead. There were many conspiracies, that both of the rappers had a bounty hunter on them.
The name of the killer is supposedly Wardell Fouse.
Due to very complicated details, no one will be prosecuted and the case will forever be "unsolved."
1. Wardell Fouse is supposedly the killer. Cops aren't for sure though.
2. He was paid to kill Biggie.
3. He was fined $13,000.
4. He was part of the Blood Gang.
5. He was a hardcore gang member.
Wardell Fouse was supposedly alone at the time, but conspiracies show that "Suge" Tupac Shakur's friend paid him to kill Biggie.