This Tackk will represent the basic facts to know about Spreadsheets and how they are used in everyday
- A spreadsheet is an arrangement of cells in columns and rows used to organize, analyze, calculate, and report information, usually in numerical form.
Rows, Columns and Cell
- A cell is an individual location on a spreadsheet
-A column identified by letters of the alphabet
- A row is identified by numbers (horizontal)
Rows, Columns and Cells all tie together when referring to a Spreadsheet. Kind of like a
- A cell range refers to a group of adjacent cells
-A cell range completely corresponds with it's meaning. A cell range tells about a specific part of the spreadsheet
- A cell address is a specific location
- Like the Cell Range, it goes to certain place on the spreadsheet but a cell address is more exact.
- An active cell is the cell that is selected
- The active cell is the certain cell that the person wants to interact with.
Daily uses of spreadsheets
- Calculating Car Loans
-Calculating School Grades
- Balancing a checkbook
- Household budgets
Business also use spreadsheets for...