How to Make a Budget
1. Make a list of everything you spend for a couple of weeks
2. For the same time period, record everything you earn and its source
- I don't remember how much i earn
3. Now that you have recorded, analyze it
4. It is a good idea to have a little extra for hard times
- Yes because if you spend all your money and then you might need something later on and you not gone have any money to get it.
5. Monitor your spending
- I should monitor my spending because i need to budget my money for rainy days and only spend it for things that i really need.