Exceptional Look And Superlative Durability Of Citizens Promaster Watches
Whoever venturing deep into the ocean or under the sea-level, seeks reliable equipment and that is an essential part of any adventure. Citizen looked into it for a while and came up with the Pro-Master series. From the Carbon to the Promaster Sea, it is all about a high end design and engineering that never fails to play its part. In short, if you are lacking confidence to go into the unchartered territories, a Citizen Promaster can help. It's not for nothing they are called the watches featuring the best in Sports Technology and caters to sports enthusiasts and hazard professionals alike all over the world.
More than its looks (which is both exceptional and extraordinary), it's the Promaster's functions, precision, reliability and durability that suits every sporting need, irrespective of how unforgiving the environment is. There are specific models for specific purposes; so whether you want one for use on the land or in the ocean or in the sky, there is always a Pro-Master to suit your needs.
For example: the Promaster 1000 M Professional Diver. Its 47.5-mm titanium case is harder than rock and built to withstand the pressure at 1,000 meters deep under water. Its larger-than-life size is a dream come true to serious divers who consider readability a vital part of their diving instruments. It adapts to multiple wrist sizes and diving suits but more than that, there's no other watch that can spend prolonged hours under cold, salt-water.
Or, take the Citizens mens watches. Its sports elements form a higher grade mix and boasts of a congenial dial that does everything you need underwater without sacrificing legibility. Almost a tool, it's the shining dial that gives it a different demeanor so that you can wear it at other places too. Chunky charm is currently the in-thing, so you don't need to invest after another watch for your adventures on the ground. Add to that the toughness of the anti-scratch glass and the whole legacy will unfold in front of your eyes.
However, instead of giving the details of every watch model under the Pro-Master series, let's talk about the series only and that shall be more helpful for you towards knowing these watches. Take note that all of them are powered by light, a technology Citizen names as Eco-Drive.
* The Aqualand Diver Promaster Sea: Offers to measure maximum dive time, depth and temperature.
* Promaster Eco Drive NightHawk: Denotes time in a second-time zone.
* Promaster Diver: Plain Dive watches that you can also wear with business formals. A variation in the lineup is the Marine Diver Solar.
* Promaster Altichron: A tool you will need everywhere you go. Features an altimeter and a compass and an inner rotating bezel for their smooth, flawless operations.
* Citizens radio controlled watches: Perhaps the most loaded of the lot; shows time and date for 30 cities all around the world, alarm for 3 cities (selected at one time), features a 24-hour chronograph that measures in 1/100 second increments, a hand-retracting system (first in the world), a help/demo function, a 60 minutes timer and a 100-year perpetual calendar. Automatically adjusts to DST and a WR of 100m.