Side Lit Portrait
1. I used the Feelin' grey of the Nelly Nero actions along with brightening and contrasting the photo.
2. I made this my own by putting it in black and white and how the light hit Michaela at a diagonal.
3. I would maybe want more light in my photo, but otherwise I am happy with how it turned out.
4. I really like the angle at which the lights hit Michaela and also how dark it is. You can only see Michaela and nothing else.
5. I really liked Sadie's Multiplicity photo from last! It turned out awesome and I would have never thought to do what she did. I also thought she looked like she was lying down, but she was standing up!