How to Make Your Household Chores Effortlessly Done?
Do you want to finish your chores without spending a lot of sweat? Or do you want to get your chores done more quickly? Lucky for you, there are also shortcuts or hacks in doing household chores. Cleaning shouldn't be as hard as climbing a mountain, you can keep your house clean and tidy without making too much effort by following these tips.
- Cleaning the glass window and mirrors- You can accomplish this by using a glass cleaner and an absorbent paper. In wiping the glass window and mirrors, use an old newspaper or any paper that easily absorbs water based solutions (not glossy like in magazines). If you don’t have a glass cleaner, you can mix a solution of mild soap and water and put it in a spray bottle. Usually, a damp cloth leaves tiny fabrics in the window making it not too look good so an absorbent paper is a good option.
- Organizing Papers and Documents - Sorting your documents is an easy task. It can be done even though you are watching your favorite television show. You can sit beside the TV and you can put in your side a pile of old and pertinent documents you need to organize, categorize and you need to throw in the trash. At the end of the show, you will be surprised how much paper are there in the trash compared to the pile of documents you need to keep.
- Washing the dishes- Well, this is the most interesting one, dishes are often ignored by lazy people who do not want to wash their own plate. Do not leave dishes uncleaned for a long period of time because there is a chance that left-overs will harden in the utensil and this will give you a hard time cleaning those. When cooking or the meal is done, have a small tub of water with soap where you can put the dishes as they come and go. You can also invest in disposable plates, spoon and fork, flatware and cups. Let us admit that there are days that you really don’t want to clean the dishes. Also, a pile of dishes are there in the sink when there are important events like birthdays and anniversaries. If you want to save some effort, store disposables, this can be a great way to accomplish the job quickly.
- Dusting, clearing clutters and sweeping- Do you want to save big effort? Try combining these three household chores into one activity. Prepare a box for clearing out unnecessary items, slip an old sock in your left hand, and on your right hand is the broom. As you go with the room, dust the wall, cabinets and hanged frames using your left hand as you sweep the floor with your right. You can also clear out stuffs that you do not need like old toys, plastic bottles, old clothes and shoes, and other things you might want to get rid of. Put these on the box and later after dusting and sweeping, you can sort out items that you are considering to keep, to donate, and to forever throw in the trash.
- Laundry and Cleaning the Comfort Room- One of the avoided household chore is cleaning the bathroom. Basically, it is one of the easiest to clean because you do not need too much effort in getting water. Try to combine chores like washing the laundry and cleaning the bathroom. Secondhand water from the laundry can be used to clean the toilet as well as the floor to get rid of stains. If you have a washing machine, you can leave the clothes behind as you brush the toilet and floor as well as clearing out unnecessary items like empty shampoo and conditioner bottles or empty toothpaste container.
- Hire a Maid- Well, maybe this is the last resort. If you don’t want to do the household chores, you can hire a maid to do the things for you. A good maid agency can offer you a lot of choices when sourcing for a responsible maid to join your household. If you want a safer choice, trustworthy and reliable enough to carry the responsibilities, it is best to rely over maid agency Singapore.