We're gonna try to inform you of the risks of using the internet in a irresponsible way. We urge you to take our advice into consideration. I hope you enjoy our little poster that we made about online safety.
SAFE SURFING TIPS
- DON'T go on sites with many ads.
- DON'T go in chat rooms
- DON'T do anything that's illegal
- DON'T click on ads that say that you won a prize.
- DON'T do anything that could effect the anyone in a bad way
- DON'T trust people with finances.
- NEVER give out your password.
- NEVER reveal any personal information.
- TELL someone if someone is threatening you in any way.
Social network tips
- DON'T put personal info on Facebook, Twitter etc.
- DON'T tell others where you are going
- DON'T cyber-bully anyone EVER.
- Be CAREFUL who you befriend
Thanks for reading! Now here's a really sad story about a 14 year old girl named Emma. This story shows that even your close friends could end up being a terrible person.