By: Zachary Huffstetler
A- Tropical Climate:
- Monthly average temperature > 18°C (64 degrees)
- No winter season
- Strong annual precipitations (higher than evaporation)
- Dry (Arid and semi-arid) climates
- Annual precipitations < 250 mm
1. Tropical wet and dry or savanna climate.
2. Examples : Bangalore, India, Veracruz, Mexico, Townsville, Australia.
3. The driest month having precipitation less than 60 mm
4. Contrast to a tropical monsoon climate
5. less rainfall than a tropical monsoon climate or have more pronounced dry seasons.