Day 160 - May 27
1. Check our Grades! Look for zeros!
2. If you have a zero for the GBay picture, email it now.
3. If you have a zero for the Chipotle essay, submit it here.
4. If you have a zero for the GBay description, submit it here.
5. Write 1527 -- a fairytale for one of the little children in the Gunston Rec Center Pre-school, with the following requirements.
1575 - Name - Fairytale
Fairytale motifs: royalty, a moral, talking animals
Geography units (choose one, include information about list)
Australia - Great Barrier Reef, at least one Australian animal (platypus, kangaroo, koala, crocodile), Sydney Opera House, Aborigine, Antarctic Treaty
North America - Tornado Alley, Rust Belt, Hurricanes, Canadian Shield, Quebec