12/19/14 Advice & Graditude
During the cold winter, I like to make lists of things I'm grateful for.
1. I'm grateful for my big family and how I'll never be alone.
2. I'm grateful for books. They are the only thing keeping me sane right now.
3. I'm grateful for coffee because without it I think I'd die.
For all the people who are sad this winter; I have some advice.
1. Put on some sweatpants, make some coffee, and sit and read all day.
2. Go skiing or tubing with friends, take advantage of the snow!